Magnesium Citrate 60 vege capss - by Herbs of gold
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 provides an organic form of magnesium to maintain healthy muscle contraction function and nervous system health.
- Contains 145.8mg of elemental magnesium in every capsule.
- Magnesium citrate is a well-absorbed form of magnesium and helps to prevent dietary magnesium deficiency.
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension and reduces menstrual cramps and pain.
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body, nervous system function and reduces mild migraine symptoms.
- Supports cardiovascular system, bone and muscle health. It also assists sugar metabolism and supports energy production.
- Supports general health and wellbeing and can be taken to support healthy pregnancy.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
To reduce occurrence of mild migraines:
Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.