Microfibre cloth (original) by Greenspeed - Yellow
Durable, ultimate quality microfibre cloth for cleaning almost any surface.
- Time savings through effective and fast cleaning.
- Can be washed at least 600 times.
- Can absorb six times its own weight.
- Strong edge finish, so that the microfibre cloth does not shrink.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- Before using the first time, wash the cloth once in the washing machine.
- Fold the cloth (3x double).
- Use all 16 surfaces one by one, change regularly.
- Used dry, the Original is an ideal dust cloth. Slightly damp, it removes dust and dirt without any problem, leaving no wipe marks.
- For damp cleaning: Spray on the cloth with a spray bottle.
- We recommend washing the cloths at 60° C using a washing detergent suitable for coloured fabrics. Wash the red cloths with red fabrics. The colour may give off during the first washing.
What does the Nordic Swan Ecolabel stand for?
The Nordic Ecolabel is a certificate awarded to products which meet the strict environmental, quality and health requirements set out in the Nordic Ecolabelling Programme. It guarantees an environmentally-friendly production chain from 'cradle to grave', the highest product quality and product functionality in practice.
- Products are assessed on the basis of 4 requirements:
- Environmental requirements: The entire life cycle of the product, from raw materials to waste, is analysed and must be environmentally-friendly.
- Quality requirements: The functionality of the product is extensively tested. Microfibre products must successfully remove dust and dirt, absorbing up to 85% of the micro-organisms, and are tested for their absorption capacity.
- General requirements: Even the packaging must result in a low impact on the environment. It is also verified that the correct labels and instructions for use are present.
- Regulatory requirements: Licence holders of a Nordic Ecolabel must ensure that legislation and regulations with regard to safety, the environment, the working environment, installation, etc. are adhered to.